Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello all!

Hello all! Andrew here...
So the expedition is coming to a close. What a past couple of days it's been! We got to explore some of Canada and learn about geology! First off I want to thank Dr. Paul Lowman and Dr. Cynthia Cheung for planning this fine trip. Thank you both very much! And thank you again Cynthia for the last meal! It was wonderful.

This trip is my first in Canada, and I certainly won't forget it. We ran into some troubles with rain, but thanks to ponchos and garbage bags we made it out alive. I learned quite a bit about geology and how it is performed in the field. I would say that was the best part. The worst part was by FAR the mosquitoes...I will let this link explain it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PDlq9Z3wp0&fmt=18

I would also like to thank our wonderful bus driver who drove us all around the countryside and stayed in good spirit. We appreciate it!

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment